Frequently asked questions:
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE?
- Measure your foot from heel to toe. (bottom of foot on a ruler)
- Refer to Size Chart
- Compare your foot length with the chart.
- The size 5 to 7mm bigger than your foot length will suit you best
- Should be more or less your regular UK size.
- Keep in mind leather stretch.
The lengths in the chart, indicates the sizes of the shoe inside, same as the last used to manufacture your shoe.
*The lengths in chart is measured in millimeters.
Cleaning your Sapmoks
Easiest way to clean, use a small amount of ordinary dishwashing liquid mixed with plain water, swipe your shoe clean and then follow up with clean plain water.
Cleaning your Suede
Easiest way to clean, use a small amount of ordinary dishwashing liquid mixed with lukewarm water, and a soft brush. Blot dry with a clean cloth or sponge.
- Clean with hands
- Stuff your shoes with newspaper and leave to dry in a natural cool, airy place.
- Polish well when dry.
- Use any leather cleaner, food or polish.
- Polish or feed leather on a regular base.
- Don’t wash with unnatural chemicals (foot oil, pure dubbin, saddle soap)
- Don’t wash with any machine of such.
- Don’t dry in direct sun, fire or machine.
- Don’t swipe in circles