LEAD TIME - 15 working days (From order to delivery)
Refer to section 5. DELIVERY https://sapmok.com/pages/terms-conditions
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE?
- Measure your foot from heel to toe. (bottom of foot on a ruler)
- Refer to Size Chart
- Compare your foot length with the chart.
- The size 5 to 7mm bigger than your foot length will suit you best
- Should be more or less your regular UK size.
- Keep in mind leather stretch.
The lengths in the chart indicate the sizes of the shoe inside, same as the last used to manufacture your shoe.
*The lengths in the chart is measured in millimetres.
CLEANING AND HANDLING DISCLAIMER
The easiest way to clean, use a small amount of ordinary dishwashing liquid mixed with plain water, swipe your shoe clean and then follow up with clean plain water.
CLEANING YOUR SUEDE PRODUCT
The easiest way to clean, use a small amount of ordinary dishwashing liquid mixed with lukewarm water, and a soft brush. Blot dry with a clean cloth or sponge.
Follow these "tips" when starting the cleaning process.
- Clean with hands
- Stuff your shoes with newspaper and leave to dry in a naturally cool, airy place.
- Polish well when dry.
- Use any leather cleaner, food or polish.
- Polish or feed leather on a regular base.
- Don’t wash with unnatural chemicals (foot oil, pure dubbin, saddle soap)
- Don’t wash with any machine of such.
- Don’t dry in direct sun, fire or machine.
- Don’t swipe in circles
For more information on cleaning and handling your leather goods.
Send us a mail. firstname.lastname@example.org