How do I select the correct shoe size?
1. Measure your foot from heel to toe (place the bottom of your foot on a ruler)
2. Refer to the size chart and compare your foot length to the chart
3. The ideal size will be 5 to 7mm longer than your measured foot length (more or less coinciding with your regular UK shoe size)
4. Please keep in mind that leather stretches.
The measurements in the chart indicate the shoe's inner length, same as the last used to manufacture your shoe.
How long will I wait for my order?
All our products are lovingly handcrafted so if an item is not in stock when you purchase it our skilled team goes to work to make it specially for you.
Delivery timelines on products that are in stock as well as those that are made to order:
In stock items
Main centres: 1 - 2 work days
Outlying areas: 3 - 4 work days
Made to Order Items
All areas: 10 - 15 work days
How do I clean my leather Sapmoks?
It's quite easy to care for and clean your Sapmoks. Simply use a small amount of ordinary dishwashing liquid mixed with water, swipe your shoe clean and then follow up with clean water.
How do I clean my suede Sapmoks?
To clean your suede Sapmok product, use a small amount of ordinary dishwashing liquid mixed with lukewarm water and brush the suede with a soft brush. Blot dry with a clean cloth or sponge.
Spray Leather food on afterward.
Some handy tips to care for your leather product:
1. Stuff your shoes with newspaper and leave to dry in a cool, ventilated area.
2. Use leather food when dry to keep leather moist.
3. Use Specific Leather food for specific leather (Suede, Nu-Buck or Full Grain) Use only Leather food Spray for Suede & Nu-Buck Shoes will get darker after applying leather food, should return to it's original colour in a day or two.
4. Feed leather on a regular base.
5. Don’t wash with unnatural chemicals (foot oil, pure dubbin, saddle soap, etc)
6. Don’t wash with any machine of such.
7. Don’t dry in direct sunlight, next to a fire or other heat source.
8. Don’t swipe in circles
For more information on cleaning and handling your leather goods, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org